At James & Lindsay, we can arrange both contents insurance to protect your belongings from loss or damage and buildings insurance to protect your property itself from damage or destruction by perils like fire, flood and subsidence.

Our Household Insurance brokers will take your needs into account before presenting you with a choice of policies, as well as offering combined buildings & contents cover for ease and convenience. We aim to find you the best home insurance policies at a price that suits your budget and provide you with the right protection to ensure you have the support you need if something goes wrong.

Available cover includes:

  • Buildings cover, including accidental damage
  • Contents cover
  • Personal belongings cover
  • Worldwide cover for possessions
  • Personal accident cover

To discuss a Household Insurance policy, get in touch with James & Lindsay today and we’ll be happy to help you with your Home Insurance needs.