If you have a holiday home, either in the UK or abroad, you’ll want to make sure it has the right protection in place all year round. At James & Lindsay, we’ll search the market for the most appropriate cover for you and your property so you know it’s being looked after, both when you’re there and when you’re not.

Whether you rent out your holiday home to other holiday makers, spend your whole summer there, or just a few days a year, we’ll tailor a policy to suit your home, its location and how you use it.

Available cover includes:

  • UK and overseas cover
  • Material damage for buildings & contents
  • Accidental damage
  • Property owner’s liability
  • Cover for garages, swimming pools and outbuildings
  • Loss of rental income
  • Cost of temporary accommodation due to damage or loss of property

To arrange Holiday Home Insurance for your property, get in touch with James & Lindsay today and we’ll be here to help.