Many agricultural businesses require the use of a variety of vehicles from cars and vans, to tractors and combine harvesters. A standard Motor Insurance policy won’t grant you the insurance cover you need but at James & Lindsay, we’re able to arrange Agricultural Motor Insurance that designed to keep you and your vehicles protected.

We’ll talk to you about your business and the vehicles you use to ensure that your policy gives all of your vehicles and drivers the level of cover you’re looking for, from third party only cover to third party fire and theft and comprehensive cover.

Available cover includes:

  • Private cars
  • Commercial vehicles
  • Agricultural vehicles
  • ATVs and quad bikes
  • Goods in transit cover
  • Cover for trailers, horseboxes, attachments and other implements
  • Cover for agricultural contractors

To discuss an Agricultural Motor Insurance policy for your business, talk to the helpful brokers at James & Lindsay today.