Property Owners & Real Estate Insurance

Property Owners & Real Estate Insurance

Property Owners & Real Estate Insurance

Whether you’re looking to insure a single residential property or a large and diverse property portfolio, we could help ensure your assets have the right protection in place with Property Owners & Real Estate Insurance that’s tailored to your needs.

We’ll build a bespoke policy around your property or portfolio so you can be sure you have the appropriate cover in place to support you should you need it. That way, if your property is flooded and you are unable to use it while repairs are taking place, you’ll be covered for both the expense and loss of income, minimizing the impact upon you. If you’re a real estate agent, we can arrange insurance for the properties you manage. 

Available cover includes:  

  • Material damage for buildings &/or contents 
  • Unoccupied property insurance 
  • Landlords’ liability  
  • Commercial liability 
  • Loss of rental income 
  • Alternative accommodation 
  • Professional liability insurance  
  • Contract works cover
  • Interested parties insurance
  • Parking lots and garages cover

Whatever your Property Insurance or Real Estate Insurance needs, we’ll search the market on your behalf to deliver you with cover that’s built around you. To find out more, get in touch with James & Lindsay today. 

Other products

Property Owners & Real Estate Insurance is facilitated by a third-party website. Quotations offered are on a non-advised basis and their terms and conditions of sale should be checked and agreed to before proceeding to purchase cover.

Click Continue to navigate away or Close to return to the page.